Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 41

Thread: King Of Pop Dead At 50....

  1. #31
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: King Of Pop Dead At 50....

    I didn't buy any CD's, put did download a lot of songs by him a few days ago. Not surprising though, he's the most famous singer - worldwide- there has ever been.

  2. #32
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: King Of Pop Dead At 50....

    Quote Originally Posted by Burton13 View Post
    I didn't buy any CD's, put did download a lot of songs by him a few days ago. Not surprising though, he's the most famous singer - worldwide- there has ever been.

    You call him a child molester and then you go and download his songs?
    crack is whack

  3. #33
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: King Of Pop Dead At 50....

    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeyhead View Post
    You call him a child molester and then you go and download his songs?
    Feddie Mercury and Queen= chicken-hawks,but I still love their music. No love personally doesn't mean you can't respect the professional contribution.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  4. #34
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: King Of Pop Dead At 50....

    Quote Originally Posted by Unchained View Post
    Feddie Mercury and Queen= chicken-hawks,but I still love their music. No love personally doesn't mean you can't respect the professional contribution.

    I don't think I would compare a homo to a molester. Mercury was a badass tho no matter how much he had his pipes stretched
    GO VOLS

  5. #35
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: King Of Pop Dead At 50....

    Quote Originally Posted by imported_MikeJones View Post
    I don't think I would compare a homo to a molester. Mercury was a badass tho no matter how much he had his pipes stretched
    A sin is a sin amigo
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  6. #36
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: King Of Pop Dead At 50....

    True but I guess I look down on them more if the sin is committed on the inocent.
    GO VOLS

  7. #37
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: King Of Pop Dead At 50....

    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeyhead View Post
    You call him a child molester and then you go and download his songs?
    When did I do that? I took up for him in this thread. His music was great, hard to find a good singer that hasn't done/been accused of doing something.

  8. #38
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: King Of Pop Dead At 50....

    Quote Originally Posted by imported_MikeJones View Post
    True but I guess I look down on them more if the sin is committed on the inocent.
    It's all going to "pay the same" in the end friend. It really is apples and oranges IMO. I've never really believed in different degrees of hell. The lake of fire is gonna suck regardless (but that's another discussion)
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  9. #39
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: King Of Pop Dead At 50....

    Quote Originally Posted by Burton13 View Post
    When did I do that? I took up for him in this thread. His music was great, hard to find a good singer that hasn't done/been accused of doing something.
    My bad amigo, I seen Burton2019 and mistaked him for you. Man you need a new name, one that is not close to anyone else. Maybe something like Gary Coleman, Catfish Johnson, the Gun Show or something like that.
    crack is whack

  10. #40
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: King Of Pop Dead At 50....

    not a fan as a person......but the greatest entertainer of all time
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •